More press releases are available in Swedish.
The prospectus for the Offering (the "Prospectus") was approved today by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Sw. Finansinspektionen). Subsequently, the prospectus was passported for use in Norway. The Prospectus is published today and is, subject to regulatory restrictions in certain jurisdictions, available at www.targeteveryone.com and www.sb1markets.no. Hard copies of the Prospectus may also be obtained free of charge by contacting the Company or the Sole Bookrunner (as defined below).
[May 3, 2018]: Further to previous press releases regarding TargetEveryone AB's ("TargetEveryone" or the "Company") intention to list on Merkur Market and to offer shares in conjunction therewith, the Company has resolved the terms of such offering (the "Offering").
During the past year, TargetEveryone has received more and more attention in Norway. The management of TargetEveryone has participated at several investment events and got attention in financial media in Oslo both with positive feedback.
TargetEveryone Portugal, the Lisbon partner and licensee of TargetEveryone, signs a partnership agreement with CV Telecom, established in Africa. The agreement gives CV Telecom the right to use TargetEveryone's platform by the several companies of the group: CV Móvel, a mobile operator, CV Multimedia, a cable operator and CV Telecom, fixed telephony and services.
Cloud Explorers is an international, Oslo based, enterprise that during the last six years have been pioneers within the fields of Big Data and analytics platforms and infrastructure. The company has developed a very unique whilst at the same time simple to use Big Data user interface named PRISM. This in turn is integrated with a Data Lake solution, named Viking, they have established the last years. It is comprised of rich consumer and business data, that they can then easily connected to client's own transaction and communication. Enabling Analytic and Data driven communication.
- Net sales amounted to SEK 13.7 (22.8) million
- Profit before depreciation amounted to SEK 13.7 (-1.9) million
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 10.8 (-7.6) million
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 4.6 (-8.8) million
- Earnings per share before dilutions amounted to SEK 0.10 (-0.29)
- SPA signed with Link Mobility for sale of ViaNett AS
First nine months
- Net sales amounted to SEK 70.5 (70.0) million
- Profit before depreciation amounted to SEK 18.0 (-10.4) million
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 5.1 (-25.7) million
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK -6.7 (-29.2) million
- Earnings per share before dilutions amounted to SEK -0.23 (-0.96)
Digimatch AS is a young company with the latest cutting-edge competence within loyalty and benefit programs for retail and services. Digimatch has in first place developed systems and methods for establishing and administration of loyalty programs.
TargetEveryone hereby invites analytics, investors and media to our Capital Market Day in Oslo at November 22, 2017.
TargetEveryone hereby invites analytics, investors and media to our Capital Market Day in Stockholm at November 23, 2017.
- unchanged EBITDA forecast for 2017