More press releases are available in Swedish.
TargetEveryOne's Annual General Meeting was held on Thursday 28 June 2018 at the company's premises, Prästgatan 18 A in Stockholm.
Prior to the 2018 Annual General Meeting, TargetEveryone's Nomination Committee consisted of Bo Lindén (Chairman of the Nomination Committee), Nils Arne Tvedten and Tommy Hansen. In addition, the Chairman of the Board Fredric Forsman has been a member of the Nomination Committee. The Nomination Committee has submitted a proposal for a resolution at the Annual General Meeting as follows.
The prospectus for the Offering (the "Prospectus") was approved today by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Sw. Finansinspektionen). Subsequently, the prospectus was passported for use in Norway. The Prospectus is published today and is, subject to regulatory restrictions in certain jurisdictions, available at www.targeteveryone.com and www.sb1markets.no. Hard copies of the Prospectus may also be obtained free of charge by contacting the Company or the Sole Bookrunner (as defined below).
[May 3, 2018]: Further to previous press releases regarding TargetEveryone AB's ("TargetEveryone" or the "Company") intention to list on Merkur Market and to offer shares in conjunction therewith, the Company has resolved the terms of such offering (the "Offering").
During the past year, TargetEveryone has received more and more attention in Norway. The management of TargetEveryone has participated at several investment events and got attention in financial media in Oslo both with positive feedback.
- Net sales amounted to SEK 28.5 (23.7) million
- Profit before depreciation amounted to SEK 2.3 (-5.3) million
- Operating profit amounted to SEK -2.8 (-10.2) million
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK -5.5 (-11.0) million
- Earnings per share before dilutions amounted to SEK -0.15 (-0.37)
- Term sheet signed with Link Mobility for acquisition of Vianett AS
First six months
- Net sales amounted to SEK 57.6 (47.2) million
- Profit before depreciation amounted to SEK 4.3 (-8.5) million
- Operating profit amounted to SEK -5.7 (-18.1) million
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK -11.3 (-20.4) million
- Earnings per share before dilutions amounted to SEK -0.33 (-0.67)
Reference is made to the stock exchange announcement from TargetEveryone AB ("TEO") on 24 May 2017 regarding signing of a term sheet for the sale of ViaNett AS and its fully owned subsidiary Sendega AS ("ViaNett").
LINK Mobility Group ASA (LINK), one of Europe's leading and fastest growing providers of B2C mobile messaging and mobile services, has entered into a term sheet regarding the acquisition of ViaNett AS and its fully owned subsidiary Sendega AS.
- Net sales amounted to SEK 29.1 (23.6) million
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 2.0 (-3.2) million
- Operating profit amounted to SEK -2.9 (-7.9) million
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK -5.9 (-9.4) million
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK -0.16 (-0.34)